Intermediate to Advanced Clinical Training for Therapists and Counselors
Earn up to 25 CE (Includes 3 Ethics & 3 Cultural CE
Higher Thought Institute will offer CE Credits from the following:
APA – American Psychological Association: CE Learning Systems, LLC is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE Learning Systems maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
ASWB – Association of Social Work Boards: Higher Thought Institute, provider number 1740, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State
and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Higher Thought Institute maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 3/27/20-3/27/21. Social workers participating in this conference will receive up to 25 continuing education credits.
CA BBSS – California Board Behavioral Sciences: accepts approvals from ASWB, our organization has submitted an application for consideration of approval as an ASWB ACE provider, APA, co-sponsored with CE Learning Systems, LLC
NAADAC – The Association for Addiction Professionals: Provider # 189745
CCAPP – California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals: Provider # OS-20-322-0222
NBCC – East Meets West in Psychotherapy has been approved by NBCC for NBCC credit. Sessions approved for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Higher Thought Institute is solely responsible for all aspects of the program. NBCC Approval No. SP-3460
IDFPR – Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation, SWB Provider # 159.001496
CPC & PC Provider # 197.000312 and PsyD Provider # 268.000114
IAODAPCA – Illinois Alcohol & Drug Abuse Professional – Certification Association Program # 15079 Category: Counselor I or II, Preventionist I or II, CARS I or II, CODP I, II or III, PCGC II, CCJP II, CAAP I or II, CRSS I or II, CVSS II, ATE, CPRS I or II, MAATP I or II, RDDP, CFPP II, NCRS II Continuing Education Units: 25 Beginning Date: 3/25/2020 Expiration Date: 3/25/2022
Full-Time conference attendees who complete all required evaluations and attendance documentation are eligible to receive the maximum number of contact hours. Daily registrants can receive credit for each day in attendance.
To receive Continuing Education Credits for approved educational sessions at HTI conferences and events the following criteria must be met.
- Conference registration fees must be paid in full.
- Attendees must sign in and out of each session documented on an attendance verification form which is provided at conference registration at check-in. Session attendees are required to attend the full session (i.e. no leaving before the session is over). This is a requirement from all of the credentialing organizations we work with. Thank you for adhering to this process.
- Attendees will receive an email communication from support@CE-Go.com approximately 3 days prior to the event, CE-Go.com is the Higher Thought Institute’s online CE evaluation processor. This email communication will provide you with a unique link to access the conference workshop evaluations dashboard.
- Attendees must complete an online evaluation form for each session attended, along with an overall conference evaluation. Access to your attended sessions will be available at the conclusion of the event online.
- You must fill in your evaluations within 45 days after the close of the conference.
- Once the online evaluations and overall conference evaluation are completed you will be able to download your CE certificate for the conference.
- Failure to complete session evaluation forms and an overall conference evaluation will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire conference.
- Attendees must attend the full session to receive CE credit.
- If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact CE-Go at 877.248.6789, option 5, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board directly to determine eligibility to meet your continuing education requirements.
- To identify specific diagnostic and treatment approaches, counseling skills and modalities that can be successfully applied in the fields of mental health, behavioral health and addictive disorders; including but not limited to: Trauma, Mindfulness, Neuroscience, Addiction, Intimacy & relationships and PTSD.
- To define the symptoms and characteristics of the disorders mentioned in objective #1 and how they have interfered with the clients’ interpersonal and family relationships.
- Identify clinical applications of recent key scientific research to include Trauma, Mindfulness, Neuroscience, Addiction, Intimacy & relationships and PTSD, and their implications in Psychotherapy and counseling.
All registration fees are refundable, less a $60 cancellation fee. All requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and must be received 60 days prior to the event start date. Cancellations received after 60 days from the event start date will receive a credit that can be used towards a future Higher Thought Institute conference for up to one year. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Persons who register and fail to attend will not receive a refund. For questions or more information, contact Higher Thought Institute at (480) 440-7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.