American Psychological Association
CE Learning Systems, LLC is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE Learning Systems maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
Higher Thought Institute has applied for consideration for education provider.
National Board for Certified Counselors
CE Learning Systems and Higher Thought Institute are cosponsors of this program. The cosponsorship has been approved by NBCC. CE Learning Systems is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5951. The ACEP solely is responsible for this program, including the awarding of NBCC credit.
ASWB, Association of Social Work Boards
These conference sessions (course #2601-2618) are approved by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program to be offered by Higher Thought Institute as individual conference sessions. Individual sessions, not conferences, are approved by ACE. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual conference session may be accepted for continuing education credit. ACE conference session approval period: 09/18/2019 – 09/18/2021. Social workers completing these sessions receive up to 18 continuing education credits.
Notice to providers of New Jersey SW Continuing Education:
- ACE individual course approval meets the NJ Board of Social Work Examiners requirements for individual course approval pursuant to NJ Code 13:44G-6.4.16.
- Participation in the ASWB ACE Course Approval Program requires that the provider abide by all of the criteria set forth by New Jersey Administrative Code Title 13 Chapter 44 G Subchapter 6.
Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors Recognizes and accepts continuing education programs approved by ASWB, NBCC.
New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work
CE Learning Systems SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0060.
New York Education Department for Licensed Mental Health Counselors
CE Learning Systems, LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors. #MHC-0072.
Please refer to our website at www.higherthoughtinstitute.com for continuing education updates. Please note it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board directly to determine eligibility to meet your continuing education requirements.
Please check with your state licensing board to ensure that nationally approved courses can be used to satisfy your continuing education needs. In most cases state licensing boards allow courses for re-certification if they are nationally approved.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.
All mental, behavioral health and addiction continuing education workshops are tailored to therapists and counselors, which include but is not limited to: PHD, LCSW, SW, LPC, MFT, drug and alcohol counselors, and allied professionals in the fields of behavioral health, mental health and addictions. We bring together the best and brightest trainers from many disciplines offering a broader perspective; to help our therapists and counselors better address the issues that their client is facing day to day.
For specific questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive Continuing Education Credits for approved educational sessions at HTI conferences and events the following criteria must be met.
- Conference registration fees must be paid in full.
- Attendees must be scanned in and out of each session by the room monitor (i.e. no leaving before the session is over). This is a requirement from all of the credentialing organizations we work with. Thank you for adhering to this process.
- Attendees must complete an online evaluation form for the session either during the conference (you will be able to fill in your session evaluation immediately) or online.
- You must fill in your evaluation within 45 days after the close of the conference.
- Failure to complete session evaluation forms for each attendee session may result in forfeiture of credit for the entire conference.
- Attendees must attend the full session to receive CE credit.
- SOCIAL WORKERS: Must complete an evaluation for each session and an overall conference evaluation.
CE Process for Certificates
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. Approximately 3 days before the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Complete evaluation forms for the event (Mandatory to receive credit for each session)
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 877 248 6789 or by email at email@example.com
or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 877 248 6789 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.