East Meets West in Psychotherapy – Chicago, IL March 25-28, 2020
Earn up to 25 CE (Includes 3 Ethics & 3 Cultural CE) Higher Thought Institute will offer CE Credits from the following:
APA – American Psychological Association, co-sponsored with CE Learning Systems, LLC.
ASWB – Association of Social Work Boards: Social workers: Our organization has submitted an application for consideration of approval as an ASWB ACE provider. See a map showing what jurisdictions accept ACE here. Please note: ASWB ACE credit cannot be backdated.
CA BBSS – California Board Behavioral Sciences, accepts approvals from APA, co-sponsored with CE Learning Systems, LLC
NBCC – National Board for Certified Counselors: Our organization has submitted an application for approval for this program.
NAADAC – The Association for Addiction Professionals, provider # 189745
IDFPR – Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation:
SWB Provider PC and CPC, MFT – approval on applications pending
IAODAPCA – Illinois Alcohol & Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association – approval on application pending
Check back for updates on approvals pending.
Please note it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board directly to determine eligibility to meet your continuing education requirements.
Please check with your state licensing board to ensure that nationally approved courses can be used to satisfy your continuing education needs. In most cases state licensing boards allow courses for re-certification if they are nationally approved.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.
All mental, behavioral health and addiction continuing education workshops are tailored to therapists and counselors, which include but is not limited to: PHD, LCSW, SW, LPC, MFT, drug and alcohol counselors, and allied professionals in the fields of behavioral health, mental health and addictions. We bring together the best and brightest trainers from many disciplines offering a broader perspective; to help our therapists and counselors better address the issues that their client is facing day to day.
For specific questions please email email@example.com.
To receive Continuing Education Credits for approved educational sessions at HTI conferences and events the following criteria must be met.
- Conference registration fees must be paid in full.
- Attendees must be scanned in and out of each session by the room monitor (i.e. no leaving before the session is over). This is a requirement from all of the credentialing organizations we work with. Thank you for adhering to this process.
- Attendees must complete an online evaluation form for the session either during the conference (you will be able to fill in your session evaluation immediately) or online.
- You must fill in your evaluation within 45 days after the close of the conference.
- Failure to complete session evaluation forms for each attendee session may result in forfeiture of credit for the entire conference.
- Attendees must attend the full session to receive CE credit.
- SOCIAL WORKERS: Must complete an evaluation for each session and an overall conference evaluation.
CE Process for Certificates
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. Approximately 3 days before the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Complete evaluation forms for the event (Mandatory to receive credit for each session)
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 877-248-6789 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.