East Meets West in Psychotherapy – Chicago, IL March 25-28, 2020
Earn up to 25 CE (Includes 3 Ethics & 3 Cultural CE) Higher Thought Institute will offer CE Credits from the following:
APA – American Psychological Association, co-sponsored with CE Learning Systems, LLC.
ASWB – Association of Social Work Boards: Social workers: Our organization has submitted an application for consideration of approval as an ASWB ACE provider. See a map showing what jurisdictions accept ACE here. Please note: ASWB ACE credit cannot be backdated.
CA BBSS – California Board Behavioral Sciences, accepts approvals from APA, co-sponsored with CE Learning Systems, LLC
COUNSELORS – Higher Learning institute is seeking approval to offer continuing education credit for counselors
NAADAC – The Association for Addiction Professionals, provider # 189745
IDFPR – Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation:
SWB Provider # 159.001496 PC and CPC Provider # 197.000312, PsyD Provider # 268.000114
IAODAPCA – Illinois Alcohol & Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association PROGRAM NUMBER: 15079 Category: Counselor I or II, Preventionist I or II, CARS I or II, CODP I, II or III, PCGC II, CCJP II, CAAP I or II, CRSS I or II, CVSS II, ATE, CPRS I or II, MAATP I or II, RDDP, CFPP II, NCRS II Continuing Education Units: 25 Beginning Date: 3/25/2020 Expiration Date: 3/25/2022
Check back for updates on approvals pending.
Please note it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board directly to determine eligibility to meet your continuing education requirements.
Please check with your state licensing board to ensure that nationally approved courses can be used to satisfy your continuing education needs. In most cases state licensing boards allow courses for re-certification if they are nationally approved.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.
All mental, behavioral health and addiction continuing education workshops are tailored to therapists and counselors, which include but is not limited to: PhD, LCSW, SW, LPC, MFT, drug and alcohol counselors, and allied professionals in the fields of behavioral health, mental health and addictions. We bring together the best and brightest trainers from many disciplines offering a broader perspective; to help our therapists and counselors better address the issues that their client is facing day today.
For specific questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-Time conference attendees who complete all required evaluations and attendance documentation are eligible to receive the maximum number of contact hours. Daily registrants can receive credit for each day in attendance.
To receive Continuing Education Credits for approved educational sessions at HTI conferences and events the following criteria must be met.
- Conference registration fees must be paid in full.
- Attendees must sign in and out of each session and complete an attendance verification form which is provided at conference registration at check-in. Session attendees are required to attend the full session (i.e. no leaving before the session is over). This is a requirement from all of the credentialing organizations we work with. Thank you for adhering to this process.
- Attendees will receive an email communication from support@CE-Go.com approximately 3 days prior to the event, CE-Go.com is the Higher Thought Institute’s online CE evaluation processor. This email communication will provide you with a unique link to access the conference workshop evaluations dashboard.
- Attendees must complete an online evaluation form for each session attended, along with an overall conference evaluation. Access to your attended sessions will be available at the conclusion of the event online.
- You must fill in your evaluations within 45 days after the close of the conference.
- Once the online evaluations and overall conference evaluation are completed you will be able to download your CE certificate for the conference.
- Failure to complete session evaluation forms and an overall conference evaluation will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire conference.
- Attendees must attend the full session to receive CE credit.
- If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact CE-Go at 877.248.6789, option 5, or email email@example.com.
CE Process for Certificates
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. Approximately 3 days before the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Complete evaluation forms for the event (Mandatory to receive credit for each session)
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 877-248-6789 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.